Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am failing as a blogger

I am failing as a blogger...and well...I just knew it would happen!...and yes, I am still blaming my computer...well....mostly anyway.....
and actually I am not even blogging much right now...just have to insert pics that make me laugh to hold you over (whoever you are that read my failing blog).....of course I stole the pics from Heidi...and let's just put it on the record RIGHT NOW.....I steal ALL my pics from Heidi or Hollie!...having said that...here are some funny Easter Day pics that make me laugh!....the Bucket Head girls are how I feel MOST days.....and with my failing eyesight...Carter and the "looking glass".....gave me a great idea...do you think I could just tie one of those around my neck??? Because I am seriously blind to all small print and more times than NOT I lose my
"cheater" glasses...I think this would DO the trick!!!!.............and well....that's a RAP....per usual computer activity....it isn't cooperating YET another time...so will add pics later (I hope)...so that all these words make sense...

1 comment:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Ha! My vote is YES for wearing one around your neck! Then we can laugh about something else!! ha!ha!