Monday, February 9, 2009

happenings

here are pictures of ...Emily Warner Miller....she was in ATL with her darling family....(husband and 3 cutie patootie boys).... we took advantage of "hug" time....our visit was short...BUT sweet! we love you MILLER family...and EMMY!!
...and here are some pics from the ever so WILD and WONDROUS and WACKY andWHALE of a weekend with the GRANDS!!!!!!....and yes, they exhausted me...and yes, i loved it to death, and yes, i would do it again...just not for a LONG while..........just let me tell ya, it kept me on my proverbial "toes" for sure....and what they didn't get into , Buster the dog DID!!!.........so when i say WILD...i mean it folks!!!!!
















.............and lastly...as i promised...here is another valentine for you, my sweet bloggy buds....another drawing of mine...made into a card!!!....the day is fast approaching!!!










3 comments:

Deare Diary said...

What a happy looking family and cute little Valentine Day card. Love it.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for 'featuring' me on your blog! You are too sweet. ;) It looks like you had so much fun with the kids! What sweet memories you made with them. I seriously don't know how you do craft time with all of them! You are amazing!
Love you!!
Em

BethAnne said...

Love the pics of the kids....and your little valentine's day pic??? Precious! You are way too talented...kinda not fair if you ask me. ;-)