Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going to work today

Is this picture of Ava not hilarious???? Now, I am not really sure why she looks so "downtrodden" .......she was on her way to Hope's FUN birthday party........however I did find out after the fact that she was not feeling well and had a bad cough.......WHATEVER her problem was that night........I just want to say that her "LOOK" is exactly how I feel today, needing to go to WORK!!......and basically is how I feel EVERY day going to work! Since Michael's changed their entire program and re-structured, I have lost my teaching position there, only to gain "menial" tasks. YES! I KNOW I KNOW!!!.....do EVERYTHING to the glory of GOD........and I am trying........but sometimes my weakness prevails.........I am PRAYING and hoping for God to open another door for me!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

i feel that same way today and want to just curl up in bed and listen to the rain.....