Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HOPE

Here is my sweet little Hope! My next blog will be about our day together after church on Sunday! We had a FABULOUS day of fun and activity........I usually nap and lounge.....what a switch! But what a GOOD switch!........you see I have a hand me down camera that I just learned to "in-part" use.......so we took pics of Hope and a video.......but guess what? Because I am QUITE illiterate when it comes to anything labeled "Technical".......I haven't learned how to get it from my camera to this blog!.........sooooooooooooooooo...........Larry says it is easy.......but he keeps forgetting to show me how!.......sooooooooooooo .........I will wait for my darling husband........and so will YOU!
(ps....i can hear you asking.......how have i gotten any pictures into my blog without a camera? i am a picture thief.....i have confessed this in earlier blogs......and Heidi and Hollie take LOTS of pictures......and I STEAL them.........unabashashedly.........right off their blogs sometimes!!!.........sooo bad, I know.........I am working on that problem........blame Larry......)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Hope had such an awesome day with you on Sunday! Thanks again! I will give you a copy of the disc of some picts we had taken this week as soon as we get them from the photographer!