Tuesday, June 24, 2008

lookie! lookie! i got an award!



okay....i have been presented this blogging award from my daughter, Heidi, whose blog i stalk daily because it is funny, interesting, silly, ridiculous, informative and sometimes serious........and of course it gives me the latest "low down" on her daily life........

so......Heidi........i VERY humbly accept this prestigious award........thank you very much for thinking of me........and i'd like to thank my parents, for whom i would not be here if they didn't.....well.......you know......"have" me.........duh,..........and for my many teachers throughout the years, especially those creative writing teachers who taught me to write creatively, even though i never made above a C.........and for my own children.....(Heidi, of course that means you, too)........who taught me to laugh and who are still teaching me to laugh........and MOSTLY but not LEASTLY.......my grandchildren who teach me creativity and laughter and happiness and silliness and pretendednous and letsdriveyourparentscrazy-edness.......for whom i dedicated my blog to in the first place in those beginning days!!!......i accept your award...thank you

i am, however NOT giving it away........i am keeping it for myself........since it will probably be the ONLY prestigious award i will ever get.........

No comments: