Tuesday, June 17, 2008

part 1 of Iowa trip


ava's face says it all! she was busy entertaining herself with her play farm she brought along

dad taught carter how to play tic tac toe...pro style! and how to write his name in cursive!
my dad giving carter and ava a ride on the tractor.....and boy did they love that!
pics of sites on the farm:




here is a picture of my sweet parents and my sweet grand-kiddies at the farm in Forest City Iowa


our trip proved to be absolutely wonderful and the memories made there will last for a lifetime


heidi decided to take advantage of the farm surroundings and practice her new love of photography........i cannot even tell you how awesome her pics are ..... it was so fun to watch the process and be a part of it


there is NO way to get them all in.......i will hit the HIGH spots for pics.......and maybe comment on some.........so here you have it.........our first 5 days on the farm!!! enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me homesick to see these pictures. I am so glad you all had such a wonderful trip home to the farm with mom and dad! I wish we could have been there with you!!