Tuesday, July 15, 2008

can you tell my life is boring???




okay, so i don't have the most exciting life in the world....so what? i love "nesting" and love making my nest comfortable and FUN......besides.....i don't really enjoy summer.......i know, i know, MOST of you LOVE it......to me it is like enduring a harsh winter storm......i stay inside......light FALL candles and CRANK up the air! oh yea, now that is my idea of a GOOD time!!!.......i love to be creative in my studio and on the computer.......and "cook" up the next project! i have been doing a lot of research on having an Etsy store and really would like to try that......plus i want to get into some Fall craft shows this year.......so i need to GET GOING and get some merchandise ready! of course i will post pics of what i do.....i am hoping my blog will help the business!!!......but for now it is just in the thinking stage......so stay tuned....

as for my boring life........here are a few more "doctored" pictures of favorite "sites" in my house......please humor me on this, ok?....it's how i ROLL! :)

No comments: