Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the word on the wall

ok, here is the infamous word on one of my walls.........i shall not tell you the shameful way in which "some" of the kids abuse these letters......nor shall ANY of you (you KNOW who you are!) leave any comments on the subject.......but to ME they epitomize that which i try to have daily........and that is a little FUN!.........and of course i put them there because that is what my little grandkiddies are.........TOTAL FUNNNNN!

(well, maybe not TOTAL.....they have their moments.......)

this is my antique park bench UNDERNEATH the word FUN!
i love my antique watering can with the
LONG
Snout!!!

1 comment:

Heidi Zawisza said...

oh sure...we're not allowed to comment on something bad when it's sweet little innocent HANNAH that's up to no good.......Uh Huh....I see how you roll.......