Wednesday, July 30, 2008

today, let's laugh


i got this in an email and it strikes me as funny.......hope it does you too!
what is really funny (and VERY VERY scary) is i think i can identify.......Dollar Tree is across the street from me, literally, i mean
REALLY......... a-cross........ the street.......why, i can march in there with NO make up on..cruddy clothes.........oh yea.......(i haven't tried the NO bra thing yet).........but.... Walmart......which is DOWN the street from me.......well, i might SEE someone i know in there!........
wow.........how FAR i have descended!!!............i remember when i used to DRESS up to go grocery shopping..........(and i am NOT kidding you.....).....
that's it from the funny farm today.........

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is too funny. I was just sitting here thinking if I should get in the shower before I run some books back to the library or if I could get away without it. Too Funny!!