Friday, February 29, 2008

more pics....


here is Pap Pap having a good time with Addie....most of the time she had her hands over his eyes...so he couldn't see...or in his nose or mouth...or the other thing she LOVES to do is softly feel that beard of his!!! it is a riot!!!....let me tell you ....he looked a little (or a lot) disheveled by the end of the day....for that matter so did I!!! Man, I am telling you....I start the day with hair and makeup in place...and I really should time it sometime...but less than 2 hours later....most all evidence of a neat and clean and groomed appearance is GONE! And I mean GONE!......the bags under my eyes are BIGGER....my clothes are wrinkled....my hair is sopping wet from hot flashes....and the make-up....disappeared!!! TOTALLY!!! No kidding....I might as well start as a FRUMP....that is how I end my days with the LOVES of my life....the kidlets!!!..........okay...sorry to be a chronic computer complainer...but i must shut down...to even be able to pull up another picture...so will post this one...and be back....sometime in the near future with more!...ugh!

No comments: