Tuesday, August 26, 2008

in a FLURRY of busy





oh my word...............i am either BUSY or EXHAUSTED........so between the two........that is why i cannot blog! i need to catch up with a LOT........not sure when that is going to happen! for the mean time.......here is what i am doing at work: carving, painting and designing fake pumpkins for display........now, if i had time i would give you a MILE long list of WHY I HATE HALLOWEEN.......but, no time, maybe later.........anyway ......(i work at Michaels).......... let me tell you.......there is stuff for sale in the store for Halloween that makes me crazy MAD( and NOT in a good way!)......and boy oh boy......i dare NOT get started..........anyway........here are a few samples of pumpkins.......and why i have extra hours and why i am coming home so tired i can't see straight!
in case you care to comment......tell my WHY do good, normal, decent people take ONE day of the year to sanctify EVIL???? BLOOD??? MURDER???? GORE???? DEPRAVITY??? DEATH??? DISMEMBERMENT??? and on and on and on and on????
I will NEVER NEVER understand........

No comments: