Monday, November 17, 2008

Ta-daaaaaaaaaa !!!




and the winner is:..drum roll please!
CHERYL!!!
and with a flick of my wrist , while delving deep into the pile of paper names in my little Christmas be-bowed bucket.......it ended so quickly....and alas, sadly, there can only be ONE winner.......and it is Cheryl of : http://the2911promise.blogspot.com
Cheryl, i need you to contact me....i left you a note on your blog! i can't wait to send you your snowman picture to start your Christmas celebration!!

i am quite sad, fellow bloggers....it is over as quickly as it began!......but fear not! more giveaway fun to come in December!!!......hmmmm, i really wanted ALL of you to win!!!.......so thank you for participating....keep checking back!!!!



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

I can't believe I won!!!

Thanks Sandi and thanks Hollie for letting me know about the giveaway!

BethAnne said...

Sandi,
I thought we had an understanding....you were supposed to just go ahead and announce ME as the winner and do away with all the drawing stuff.....surely you misunderstood. hahhahhaha

Congratulations Cheryl!

Beth

Sandi said...

sorry Bethanne!!! i really DID want you to win, of course along with the other 100+ darling people!!!.......thanks for trying so hard......now, you really wouldn't want me to cheat, WOULD YOU??? ....maybe you better not answer that.....LOL

koopermom said...

BUMMER! I really wanted to win that! Congrats Cheryl!