Thursday, November 13, 2008

update

just a little update here.........i have really been DOWN with the stinkin cold/flu.........BUT....i am on an antibiotic.......the ZPAK.....hopefully it will KICK it SOON!.........so amidst my pitiful condition i have had an awful lot going on.........my sweet Dad has been in very critical condition in the hospital with touch and go conditions for 3 days......this has kept me close to the phone, close to my computer and mostly CLOSE to my prayer life!!!......thankfully, the news today was much more encouraging......there is still an awful long road ahead.....he has been battling his heart condition for many many years......but always coming out strong........he had a procedure done on Monday and there have been many complications since........so, if you would, please, remember him in prayer.......


and then...today i found out my mother-in-law was taken to emergency with fluid on her lungs.......not critical yet, but we are waiting on news from that arena.......again........please pray for her as well, if you would!


so in the midst of all of this i have been working on my orders as much as possible.......my camera died tonite......but will take progress pics to show you that.......and remember MONDAY at 5pm is DRAWING TIME!........i have pretended and drawn out names a couple times......my word, it is going to be hard to just do ONE!!!!..........so stay tuned to that outcome!.....


that's it for now





No comments: